Thursday, July 30, 2009

Finally get to wear my Hockey Jersey!

This year I'm going to get a special treat. For the first time ever I'm going to be going to a Boston Bruins hockey game and my girlfriend and I will be wearing our Boston Bruins hockey jerseys for the occassion but this won't be just any other game. Oh no.

The National Hockey League has started this annual celebration of outdoor pond hockey to attract a new audience and spark nostalgia in the old time hockey fans and coming January 1st of next year the Boston Bruins will be playing outside at Fenway Park against the Buffalo Sabres (maybe? I don't really know who's playing other than Boston.)

We haven't quite gotten our tickets yet but believe me, as soon as we do I'll be wearing my hockey jerseys for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment